We're looking for an enthusiastic Director of Account Management whose main responsibility is to drive the strategy for the Account Management team and to coach the team to success by achieving monthly and yearly revenue targets.
Working alongside senior leaders, you will ensure success through managing KPIs and surpassing monthly quotas.
- Occasionally lead tough client conversations and strategic partnership meetings
- Act as subject matter expert, coach, and mentor to others in the Sales Team
- Leads by setting the example of professionalism, work ethic, honesty, and humility
- Coach a team on account development, planning, and overall best practices for Account Management to ensure a high renewal rate
- Create a vision and business strategy to drive organic growth and profitability across the business
- Foster company culture by leading internal business initiatives and contributes to training and ongoing education of the team
- Effectively handle interactions and challenges with key strategic customers to grow the business
- Continually seek ways of improving customer relationships to promote growth
- Ensure accounts have an established customer plan and any risks and growth accounts are flagged and have appropriate management plans in place
- Grow a pipeline of new opportunities for cross-sell/upsell across the team
- Maintain accurate forecasts
- Ensure a high renewal rate (90 %+) across the team overall
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required
- Ability to generate leads and put into action plans for new business growth within key accounts
- Engaging and empathetic with the ability to challenge at senior levels
- Self-motivated, self-sufficient and accountable
- Adapts well to change
- Proven track record of problem-solving and constructive solution
- Proven success in achieving team revenue goals (monthly/weekly)
- Strong Coaching/Mentoring skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- B2B negotiation experience required
- SaaS-based experience a plus
- Strategic and target driven key account management essential
- Experience presenting and influencing at a senior level
- Experience in selling creative solutions and complex sales
- Demonstrated sales and key account management experience.
- Consultative selling experience a plus
- Experience managing a sales team
- Bachelor’s degree is required
WGSN is the world’s leading trend authority for creative thinkers in over 94 countries. Our services cover consumer insights, fashion and lifestyle forecasting, data analytics, crowd-sourced design validation, and expert advisory services. We help drive our customers to greater success. Together, we Create Tomorrow.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?